Back to kuilherme's Profile kuilherme's Profile

Dec 27, 2025
I guess I have more questions than answers for this anime. Although it explained itself through the very last episodes I can't help but to feel that it's meaning is way more deeper than I think it is, but anyway I like to lie to myself that I've understood the message.

Paranoia Agent is less a mystery and more a psychological pressure cooker, it follows a very linear (or I must say circular) plot despite of some few episodes being episodics to help explore the theme on a different, but interesting, perspective. Some people might find it tiresome to watch it tho, I would say it ...
Dec 23, 2025
Spoiler

[IT CONTAINS SPOILERS FROM 3rd SEASON]
I've lost the count on how many times this anime had its opportunity to make a story about growth... then chickens out.

Kazuya is the same as he was on 1st.2nd and 3rd season, the anime gives some moments of hope for his character development but nothing happens, the "love" Kazuya has for Chizuru is just projection and the anime had dragged this bs out for so long that in this season this can't be ignored anymore, and Ruka is the most uncomfortable part of it all, I feel so bad for her.

I should've stopped on the 3rd season, ...
Dec 21, 2025
I know this show, understandably, has some mixed feelings and opinions in the community but I actually have been having a great time finishing my day watching this anime.

As much as some scenes may feel kinda cliché, odd or just weird (at the very root meaning of this word), this series have caught my attention by its simplicity and cozy aura. Watching Kazuya failing miserably in every aspect of social interaction has become part of my routine to go to sleep, and this 3rd season was, at some sense, better than the other two, not much to be honest, but definitely better.


It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.
Sign Up Login