I first started watching the anime and switched over to the manga after about three episodes. The manga is definitely better, but it feels like people only hype it up because of the famous names used in it. Genuinely, this manga has no story, even series like Baki have at least some plot and lore behind it.
I would be okay with a pure action focus, except for how it handles these iconic figures. It uses famous names like Poseidon, yet he fights without using a single water ability. Zeus has only one trick, attacking super fast. But even that isn't the worst part for me,
...
|
Aug 28, 2026
My Broken Mariko
(Manga)
add
I liked the Artstyle and some aspects of how she handles her emotions are pretty good, the conclusion was solid aswell but i really didn't like how one dimensional Mariko was, like i didn't really care about her. I felt worse for Shiino than her because all you know about her is how bad her life was and that she got treated bad, you just didn't have any connection to her.
Makio seemed like a character that could become interesting but didn't since it's a really short manga. I also really didn't like that we don't know what's written in the Letter. I first rated it a 3/10 ... Jul 15, 2026
All You Need Is Kill
(Manga)
add
I really don't get the hype about this
Story: It feels random, It tries so hard to be deep, but it genuinely doesn't convince me. The ending is even worse, the choices that Rita makes at the end make no sense at all, and the story doesn't even try to hide it. It just really feels like the mangaka wanted to put many genres into it while having no clue how to do it. It could have been so much better. Characters: Pretty much none of the side characters are interesting in the slightest, Keiji and Rita aren't really special either, and I didn't really care about them. Rating: ... Jun 23, 2026
Story & Meaning:
It's a bittersweet short story packed with a lot of emotion and small twists, yet it manages to be a beautiful story that tells you a lot about human nature. I really liked what the story is trying to tell you, it's quite an important message, and I would recommend this manga. Characters: The Characters were fine, 2 were very interesting At some points, it was a bit weird and the character feels like he is doing things just to progress the story, but since it is so short, it doesn't really bother me. Artstyle: It was ok, could be better |