Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 30, 2010 3:13 AM
#1

Offline
Mar 2008
69
The opening of Highschool of the Dead should be performed by OLDCODEX entitled the second single: outbreak. The title combines elements of J-Rock, progessive metal a la "unfinished" (fourth title of his debut album OLDCODEX) with a touch of visual kei and a hint of a song by Johnny Cash called "Where The Man Comes Around" , All on the bottom that fits perfectly with the mood of the anime.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
May 9, 2010 8:33 PM
#2
Offline
Apr 2009
27
"metal"; wow, I'm a metal music listener and all I hope is that it won't look like Death Note OP 2, too much gore metal for me.

sorry for my bad english
May 17, 2010 10:35 PM
#3

Offline
Mar 2008
69
g1br32l said:
"metal"; wow, I'm a metal music listener and all I hope is that it won't look like Death Note OP 2, too much gore metal for me.

sorry for my bad english


The opening of HotD will be more J-rock than heavy metal.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» What's happened for HotD OP idea ?

MisaoFan - May 23, 2010

0 by MisaoFan »»
May 23, 2010 12:59 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.
Sign Up Login