New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 16, 2022 9:26 PM
#1
| I must say the music was bizarre, but I like the kaleidoscopic visuals. The whole concept was brilliantly creative, with the exception of the music of course. Although it still fitted well, especially for a 5minute concept. |
| How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove |
May 17, 2022 1:33 PM
#2
lihle808 said: I must say the music was bizarre, but I like the kaleidoscopic visuals. The whole concept was brilliantly creative, with the exception of the music of course. Although it still fitted well, especially for a 5minute concept. Hi! Where did you watch it? |
Jun 15, 2022 1:13 PM
#3
-Raynor said: lihle808 said: I must say the music was bizarre, but I like the kaleidoscopic visuals. The whole concept was brilliantly creative, with the exception of the music of course. Although it still fitted well, especially for a 5minute concept. Hi! Where did you watch it? https://www.anime-planet.com/anime/5-tsu-no-yubi-no-niwa/videos/271719 Here you go! |
Jun 15, 2022 1:44 PM
#4
MoonPhos said: -Raynor said: lihle808 said: I must say the music was bizarre, but I like the kaleidoscopic visuals. The whole concept was brilliantly creative, with the exception of the music of course. Although it still fitted well, especially for a 5minute concept. Hi! Where did you watch it? https://www.anime-planet.com/anime/5-tsu-no-yubi-no-niwa/videos/271719 Here you go! Thank you very much!! But it is not a full movie, only 2 minutes. Where to watch the full movie do you know? |
MemoreJun 15, 2022 1:59 PM
Jun 15, 2022 1:58 PM
#5
-Raynor said: MoonPhos said: -Raynor said: lihle808 said: I must say the music was bizarre, but I like the kaleidoscopic visuals. The whole concept was brilliantly creative, with the exception of the music of course. Although it still fitted well, especially for a 5minute concept. Hi! Where did you watch it? https://www.anime-planet.com/anime/5-tsu-no-yubi-no-niwa/videos/271719 Here you go! Thank you very much!! But is mot a full movie, on;y 2 minutes. Where to watch the full movie do you know? Oh it's not an actual movie. It's marked as a movie but the runtime is marked as only a few minutes |
Jun 15, 2022 1:59 PM
#6
MoonPhos said: -Raynor said: MoonPhos said: -Raynor said: lihle808 said: I must say the music was bizarre, but I like the kaleidoscopic visuals. The whole concept was brilliantly creative, with the exception of the music of course. Although it still fitted well, especially for a 5minute concept. Hi! Where did you watch it? https://www.anime-planet.com/anime/5-tsu-no-yubi-no-niwa/videos/271719 Here you go! Thank you very much!! But is mot a full movie, on;y 2 minutes. Where to watch the full movie do you know? Oh it's not an actual movie. It's marked as a movie but the runtime is marked as only a few minutes Yes, unfortunately. Where to watch the full movie? |
Jun 15, 2022 2:00 PM
#7
-Raynor said: MoonPhos said: -Raynor said: MoonPhos said: -Raynor said: lihle808 said: I must say the music was bizarre, but I like the kaleidoscopic visuals. The whole concept was brilliantly creative, with the exception of the music of course. Although it still fitted well, especially for a 5minute concept. Hi! Where did you watch it? https://www.anime-planet.com/anime/5-tsu-no-yubi-no-niwa/videos/271719 Here you go! Thank you very much!! But is mot a full movie, on;y 2 minutes. Where to watch the full movie do you know? Oh it's not an actual movie. It's marked as a movie but the runtime is marked as only a few minutes Yes, unfortunately. Where to watch the full movie? No this is the only one I could find sadly sorry ;-; |
Jun 15, 2022 2:01 PM
#8
MoonPhos said: -Raynor said: MoonPhos said: -Raynor said: MoonPhos said: -Raynor said: lihle808 said: I must say the music was bizarre, but I like the kaleidoscopic visuals. The whole concept was brilliantly creative, with the exception of the music of course. Although it still fitted well, especially for a 5minute concept. Hi! Where did you watch it? https://www.anime-planet.com/anime/5-tsu-no-yubi-no-niwa/videos/271719 Here you go! Thank you very much!! But is mot a full movie, on;y 2 minutes. Where to watch the full movie do you know? Oh it's not an actual movie. It's marked as a movie but the runtime is marked as only a few minutes Yes, unfortunately. Where to watch the full movie? No this is the only one I could find sadly sorry ;-; Ok, thanks. Don't worry please! |
Nov 3, 2023 7:00 PM
#9
Reply to Memore
MoonPhos said:
Oh it's not an actual movie. It's marked as a movie but the runtime is marked as only a few minutes
-Raynor said:
Thank you very much!! But is mot a full movie, on;y 2 minutes. Where to watch the full movie do you know?
MoonPhos said:
https://www.anime-planet.com/anime/5-tsu-no-yubi-no-niwa/videos/271719
Here you go!
-Raynor said:
Hi! Where did you watch it?
lihle808 said:
I must say the music was bizarre, but I like the kaleidoscopic visuals. The whole concept was brilliantly creative, with the exception of the music of course. Although it still fitted well, especially for a 5minute concept.
I must say the music was bizarre, but I like the kaleidoscopic visuals. The whole concept was brilliantly creative, with the exception of the music of course. Although it still fitted well, especially for a 5minute concept.
Hi! Where did you watch it?
https://www.anime-planet.com/anime/5-tsu-no-yubi-no-niwa/videos/271719
Here you go!
Thank you very much!! But is mot a full movie, on;y 2 minutes. Where to watch the full movie do you know?
Oh it's not an actual movie. It's marked as a movie but the runtime is marked as only a few minutes
Yes, unfortunately. Where to watch the full movie?
| @Memore Third one here: https://mat6tube.com/watch/-136471876_456241835 |
| Trying to watch all available anime series so you won't have to anymore, the list of anime I can recommend is still in progress, tho |
Nov 3, 2023 10:08 PM
#10
Reply to valoon
@Memore Third one here: https://mat6tube.com/watch/-136471876_456241835
| @valoon, thanks! |
Dec 2, 2023 5:43 AM
#11
Reply to valoon
@Memore Third one here: https://mat6tube.com/watch/-136471876_456241835
| @valoon The surprising part about this was the amount of porn that just flashed up on my screen. Warning for the others that click on this link. Starts at 6:53 |
MAL EMOJIS - Get your specially formatted emojis for MAL forums.![]() |
