Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 11, 2008 10:36 AM
#1

Offline
Dec 2007
178
Just out of curiousity...how many Megaten games do you guys own and have played? (Updated 1/6/2009)

I own

Revelations: The Demon Slayer (I think that was Last Bible Gaiden, not quite sure)
Revelations: Persona
Megami Ibunroku Persona: Be Your True Mind
Persona 2: Innocent Sin
Persona 2: Eternal Punishment
Persona 3
Persona 3 FES
Shin Megami Tensei 3: Nocturne
Digital Devil Saga: Avatar Tuner
Digital Devil Saga: Avatar Tuner 2
Devil Summoner 3: Raidou Kuzunoha vs. The Souless Army
Sin Megami Tensei I
Shin Megami Tensei II

I've played

Last Bible II
Demi Kids - Light and Dark versions
Shin Megami Tensei if...
Devil Summoner

List away! ^_^
SlyStrifeJan 6, 2009 5:56 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Mar 11, 2008 12:33 PM
#2
Is a Hidden Gem

Offline
Aug 2007
3028
I own:
[Japanese]
Megami Tensei
Shin Megami Tensei II
Devil Summoner
Devil Summoner Compendium

[English]
Revelations: The Demon Slayer
Revelations: Persona
Persona 2: Eternal Punishment
Persona 3
Shin Megami Tense 3: Nocturne (if I ever get it back from my friend ;_;)
Digital Devil Saga: Avatar Tuner
Digital Devil Saga: Avatar Tuner 2
Devil Summoner 3: Raidou Kuzunoha vs. The Souless Army

[Played]
Shin Megami Tensei I
Shin Megami Tensei II
Demi-Kids Dark version


I also own a few of the soundtracks, a bunch of manga, LD of both anime, and some other random stuff. A lot of which is listed in the Megaten Wiki.
May 22, 2008 6:10 PM
#3

Offline
Sep 2007
114
Oi.. you guys.. lend me some of your games XD

Lets see.. what I own and played...


Played

Shin Megami Tensei
Shin Megami Tensei II
Demi-Kids Dark Version
Demi-Kids Light Version
Persona 3
Persona 3 FES
Digital Devil Saga 2

Own

Demikids Dark Version
Demikids Light Version
Persona
Persona 2: Eternal Punishment
Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga 2
Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3
Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 FES
Shin Megami Tensei
Shin Megami Tensei if...
Shin Megami Tensei II
May 22, 2008 8:28 PM
#4

Offline
Apr 2007
314
Own & Played

Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne
Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga
Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga II
Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 2 EP
Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3
Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 FES
Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner Raidou Kuzunoha vs. The Souless Army
Jun 9, 2008 2:34 AM
#5

Offline
Jun 2008
12
I own:

Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne
Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga
Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga II
Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 2 EP
Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3
Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 FES
Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner Raidou Kuzunoha vs. The Souless Army

So far I've beaten Nocturne with the True Demon ending and Persona 3; and I'm currently playing Digital Devil Saga 1.
Aug 21, 2008 12:47 PM
#6

Offline
Aug 2008
94
I own and Finished

Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3
Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner Raidou Kuzunoha vs. The Souless Army
Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne
Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga
Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga II
Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 FES

gonna play dds 1 and 2 again missed some optional bosses and i want to beat them


"You must discard everything that is precious to you before you may enter Paradise"
Nov 3, 2008 11:03 PM
#7

Offline
Oct 2008
5
I own and have finished

Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne
Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga
Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga II
Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner Raidou Kuzunoha vs. The Souless Army
Revalations: Persona
Persona 2
Persona 2: Eternal Punishment
Persona 3: Fes
Devil Children: Book of Light
Devil Children: Book of Dark
Revalations: The Demon Slayer

Nov 5, 2008 3:28 PM
#8

Offline
Oct 2008
4611
Own:

Devil Summoner 3: Raidou Kuzunoha vs The Soulless Army
Digital Devil Saga: Avatar Tuner
Persona 3: FES
Persona 4

Played:

Demi-Kids: Dark Version
Demi-Kids: Light Version
Megami Tensei
Persona
Persona 2: IS + EP
Shin Megami Tensei
Shin Megami Tensei II

Going to Buy:

Devil Summoner 4: Raidou Kuzunoha vs Abaddon King
Digital Devil Saga: Avatar Tuner 2
Shin Megami Tensei 3: Nocturne
Shin Megami Tensei 3: Nocturne (Chronicle Edition)
Kira01Feb 5, 2009 2:45 PM
Nov 7, 2008 8:50 AM
#9

Offline
Feb 2008
81
Owns:
(In order I acquired them)
Shin Megami Tensei: Lucifer's Call
Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner Raidou Kuzunoha vs. The Soulless Army
Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3
Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga
Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga II
Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 FES

Planning to get:
Persona 4
Devil Summoner 4: Raidou Kuzunoha vs Abaddon King
Forum signatures are annoying.
Dec 20, 2008 9:31 PM

Offline
Nov 2008
186
Owned
Shin Megami Tensei 3
DDS1+2
Persona 2, 3
Devil Summoner 3

Plan to get: Imagine and maybe Raidou 2. I do plan on downloading all of the translated older gamesthat I still haven't played.
ChthoniaDec 22, 2008 9:43 PM
Dec 22, 2008 9:16 PM

Offline
Nov 2008
837
Own:
SMT3 nocturne
DDS 1 & 2
Persona 3/4 (looking for P2.)
Devil summoner 3

Played:
All the above except take out p4 and put SMT1 in it's place.
Something cool to be placed here in the near future.
Jan 2, 2009 2:01 PM

Offline
Jan 2009
8
I'll be collecting a few of them very soon after coming out of a closed beta for Shin Megami Tensei: Imagine Online:

http://megaten.aeriagames.com

It just went into Open Beta.
Jan 8, 2009 6:07 AM

Offline
Oct 2008
90
well i have:
persona 3
noctorn
dds 1+2
and i think acouple more but im not sure
" target="_blank">http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/2838/folkloresu3.jpg" border="0">
Feb 16, 2023 10:53 AM
Offline
Dec 2017
27744
tokyo mirage sessions
persona 5 
persona 4 and the arena games
nocturne 
smt iv apocaylpse
soul hackers
smt v
catherine
soul hackers 2
devil survivor 1 (and also overclocked)
devil survivor 2 record breaker

oh and some trading cards that came with soul hackers 2 and a makoto pop up fig

Jun 7, 2023 8:14 AM

Offline
Apr 2023
437
Persona 4 golden the arena games also persona 5 and persona 5 strikers and soul hackers 1 and 2 the devil survivor games on 3ds and also nocturne and smt v and iv apocaylpse and tokyo mirage sessions too.

Outside of that,  master of the monster lair,dragelade lost dimension,catherine 13 senteinals and radiant historia too.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Thoughts on SMT anime?

evilakito - Mar 16, 2008

14 by removed-user »»
Dec 11, 2023 3:53 PM

» Games

Kira01 - May 20, 2009

1 by Itzmespooky »»
Jun 8, 2023 6:19 PM

» Strange Journey

Kira01 - Aug 25, 2009

1 by Itzmespooky »»
Jun 7, 2023 4:54 PM

Poll: » Favorite Series

Kira01 - Aug 6, 2009

9 by Itzmespooky »»
Jun 7, 2023 9:25 AM

Poll: » Which Persona Game is your favorite?

Brand - Mar 7, 2008

23 by Itzmespooky »»
Jun 1, 2023 12:40 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.
Sign Up Login