Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 30, 2009 1:36 PM
#1
Offline
Jul 2018
555862
You all heard the rumor, that Chris was quitting the anime dubbing industry, right? Well, it's been cleared up! The man himself says this:

chrispatton said:
Hey guys, I just wanted to stop by and put a QUASH on the insidious rumours that I'm quitting voice acting. I'm doing more voice acting than I've probably ever done in my life! It's just that not all of it is in anime. I am, however, working on like five anime titles with FUNI right now, and two with ADV! Hope you guys love 'em!

xoxo,
Chris


Dunno how the rumor started, but I think I'll go by his words! :D Cant wait to her him in more anime!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Sep 6, 2009 6:53 PM
#2

Offline
Apr 2008
167
AND BY BOB WE ARE ALL FFFF EXCITED! 8DDD

I LOVE YOU CHRIIISSSS~~~ >w<
Im sooo happy! ;w;
HAPPY MARIA!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Whats your favorite role?

Artifedex - May 17, 2009

10 by ZetaAspect »»
Jun 11, 2011 7:41 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.
Sign Up Login